Princess Abigail!
Flower Girls!
Abigail in Aunt Mandy's Veil!
Sleepy Girl
Abigail at the Park Where We Got Married!Wanted to share some "wedding" photos! First, Abigail was a flower girl in our cousin Molly's (and Ron) wedding in June. She shared the flower girl responsibilities with Ron's neice, Lauren. The girls stole the show! Abigail knows that she'll next be the flower girl in Aunt Mandy and Uncle Chad's wedding. And when we took the girls on our 5th wedding anniversary to the park where we got married she had a blast! She LOVES watching the Muppets Take Manhatten and sings the song at the end of the movie when Kermit and Miss Piggy get married, "He Makes Me Happy"! She tells us, "I get married Mommy!" and I tell her how happy I am for her and ask her who she got married to and she tells us, "Molly and Ron and Mandy and Chad and Uncle Nate!" Uncle Nate??? :-)
No comments:
Post a Comment