Thursday, November 13, 2008

Princesses and Pumpkins!!!







Happy Halloween!!! Okay, so I'm a bit late. More like...Happy Thanksgiving!!! My pesky little sister is on my tail to join Facebook and I barely have time to update our blog!!! (I'm sure she'll talk me into it! :-) Nevertheless, we have some beautiful pics to share with you all of our little princess and pumpkin! What a fun Halloween we had. Grandma came for the weekend to celebrate Halloween and our little Lydia's Dedication. What a fun time we had together! Abigail was so proud to be a princess (how appropriate!) and our little Lydi was a pumpkin (how appropriate!). :-) Abigail went trick-r-treating with daddy, grandma and Uncle Chad after the Halloween party and said after each house, "I want more candy!". What a fun weekend!

2 comments:

PMJ said...

PLEASE join facebook!!! I have meant to call you for the past two weeks, but life is going by too quickly... I cannot believe how big Abigail is getting... And her little sister, adorable!
I miss you guys!!!!!
Love,
Paula

Erin said...

Yes, I will join in and say join Facebook! It's a lot of fun.
Great pics of your girls! See you guys soon!