
Okay, so I suppose it probably goes without saying but...I don't care...I want to say it anyway!!! I AM CRAZY IN LOVE WITH OUR GIRLS!!! :-) Let me just say that I don't take lightly the gift that they are to us. I certainly don't take them for granted and LOVE every moment with them! They crack me up with laughter and giggles and fill my heart with endless joy. My heart is truly overflowing with love for our girls! Thank you so much, Travis, for our beautiful little lovers. I'm kinda crazy in love with you too and there isn't anyone in this whole wide world I'd rather share them with. :-) We have been truly blessed! Love to my peeps! :-)
2 comments:
Sara- you're so cute!!! I'm so lucky to have you to call for parenting questions!! Hope to see you all soon...
Keep the updates coming!
Oh my, that blog brings tears to my eyes. I can absolutely understand that LOVE...
Your little peeps are so blessed to feel that love you share with them!
Post a Comment