All bundled up!
Sara flanked by the mamas-to-be!
Birthday dinner!!! :-)
Underwater Adventures!Lots of fun things going on at our house! We had lots of fun celebrating my birthday last week. I found out that there is free admission at Underwater Adventures on your birthday so the girls and I brought our friend, Angel, and we had so much fun! Even Lydia got a kick out of the fish swimming around her. Abigail loved it too and only got nervous a couple of times when the big sharks swam by her. Who could blame her?! Later in the weekend we got to spend a fun birthday dinner with friends and family and then headed to a comedy show! Trav and I hadn't been to a comedy show since my college days so it was lots of fun! Oh, and one more big birthday weekend event...LYDIA STARTED CRAWLING!!! Things have definitely changed around our house! :-)

No comments:
Post a Comment